VIP Auto Group: The Top Lease Deals In The Country
VIP Auto Group is your source for the premier leasing services in the nation. Our revolutionary leasing process is second to none. Our company provides any make or model at the guaranteed best prices. Our wholesale inventory database allows us to access an inventory of vehicles that is practically endless. This supply allows us to offer you any new car you want at prices you never imagines. Call us us today for a fast and free quote on any vehicle in the world shipped to your door. Your new car can be delivered directly to your home or office or picked up from one of our nationwide dealerships.
*240 is with 48 months, $229 is 36 months, with loyalty (car must be turned in) for 36 months.
- 6-way adjustable driver seat
- 7 InchTouch panel display audio system
- 8-way power-adjustable driver seat
- 16" Steel wheels with bolt-on wheel covers
- Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Automatic climate control with Micron air filtration
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Carbon-fiber look interior trim
- Forward Collision Warning
- Intelligent Auto Headlights
- Intelligent Driver Alertness
- LCD Color multi-information display with S-AWC distribution array
- Leather–Wrapped Steering Wheel
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- NissanConnect® 8" touch-screen display
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
- RearView Monitor
- Remote Engine Start System
- SiriusXM® Radio with 3-month complimentary trial access
- Two USB ports and two USB-C ports
Driving and comfort
Although not in the class of sport sedan, Altima still got speed. The engine with turbo distributes the right push, mostly from low speeds and with a sweet feeling of a widely improved steering beating the previous generation. The standard suspension is fine enough for averagely quick desire but for more speed, change to the SR trim for lightning fast handling.
Nissan seats made with zero gravity which is manufactured from NASA-derived technology, this provides support, cushioning and shape making the utmost relaxed seat around. On a rough road that creates an undesirable effect, a well-damped suspension smooths out the effects.
2020 Nissan Altima comes with a more modern slick interior design. There is more emphasis on space and the doors make entering and highlighting easy.
The Altima is totally packed with tech enhancement such as Android and iPhone compatibility, touchscreen interface about 8-inch and standard Bluetooth technology
Some of the favorite safety features of Altima
Around-view Monitor helps to stun blind spots using the bird’s eye view present in the car.
Emergency forward brake which causes momentary lapse to steal the driver attention when distracted in turn not causing a Collision
Propilot Assist in combination with driver aid can promote a self-drive operation
Zero to 60 mph: 7.7 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 20.5 sec
Zero to 110 mph: 26.4 sec
Rolling start, 5–60 mph: 8.2 sec
Top gear, 30–50 mph: 4.6 sec
Top gear, 50–70 mph: 5.5 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 16.0 sec @ 90 mph
Top speed (governor limited): 119 mph
price ranges from$24,000-$35,750