Build Your 2022 GMC Terrain Lease: SLE Vs. SLT Vs. AT4
- March 10, 2022
- GMC Lease deals
- Posted by multisitevip
- Comments Off on Build Your 2022 GMC Terrain Lease: SLE Vs. SLT Vs. AT4
It’s always a different feeling when you know the details of what you are buying before spending your money; the thrills that you get what suits you best make it different. Do you want a GMC terrain lease, but you aren’t sure of the trim you want? Read on as we outline the details of three GMC terrain trims.
The rugged, elegant, and able GMC Terrain of 2022 is designed to carry you anywhere your day takes you – from backroads to freeways. There’s a Terrain for all circumstances, with four various trims to select from, whether you want a comfy base model, upmarket opulence, or trail-ready toughness. Three of the terrain trims namely SLE, SLT, and AT4 are outlined below.
The 2022 GMC Terrain SLE is a wise option for your everyday journey thanks to standard driver aid technology, wireless phone connectivity, and a turbocharged engine. Some major features of the SLE include a 1.5L turbo four-cylinder engine with auto stop/start that produces 170 horsepower and 203 lb. -ft. of torque, Automatic transmission with a nine-speed. Some other notable features of the SLE are listed below:
- 17-in. silver-painted aluminum wheels
- C-shaped LED signature lighting
- Deep-tinted rear glass
- Heated power outside mirrors
- LED headlamps and signature tail lamps
- 12V auxiliary power outlets in the cargo area and front
- Premium cloth seat trim
- Four-way manual front seats
GMC pro safety
- Lane helps with lane departure warning.
- Emergency braking is activated automatically.
- Braking for pedestrians from the front.
- Ahead collision warning issuance.
- Indicator of following distance.
The 2022 GMC Terrain SLT model adds convenience to your drives with power-adjustable seats, a hands-free liftgate, and enhanced interiors. Both the SLE and SLT share some main details which are 19″ Gloss-Black Painted Aluminum Wheels, Black Center Caps With Red GMC Lettering, Darkened Front Grille, Black Roof Side Rails, Black Exterior Accents, and Mirror Cap, Black Exterior Badging. Some of its other important features are:
- Six-way power front passenger’ seat
- Ambient interior lighting
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Front USB ports and auxiliary input jack with SD card reader
- HD rear vision camera
- Heated front seats
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
Terrain AT4 features off-road technology as well as a package of safety features to make you feel more confident. The AT4 body is built for adventure. The Terrain AT4 incorporates and substitutes some features of SLT, they are:
- Skid plate
- 17-in. gloss black aluminum wheels
- AT4-exclusive Goodyear® sport terrain tires
- Unique AT4 grille and badging
- Traction select with Off-Road Mode
- Black chrome exterior accents
- Perforated leather seat trim with AT4 logo
- Front sill plates
The road is unpredictably unpredictable. Hence the reason the Terrain small SUV comes standard with six GMC Pro Safety technologies to help you stay alert to potential dangers and deal with them more confidently. This feature is standard on SLE, SLT, and AT4 trims.
If you are considering a car lease firm to help you get the best deals, don’t think twice to reach us. We offer you the best 2022 GMC Terrain lease at VIP Auto. We are available VIP Auto Lease Of Long Island 164 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021 516-487-2886 https://www.vipautoli.com/.